Science Department Mission Statement
It is the mission of the Ridley High School Science Department to create a caring environment that gives all students the opportunity to achieve their fullest personal and academic potential in order to become productive and responsible citizens.
- Successful education requires a commitment to fiscal responsibility and cooperation among community, families, students, and staff.
- All students can learn.
- Each individual has intrinsic worth.
- Quality education strives to identify and develop the unique talents of students.
- All students, upon graduation, should demonstrate skills which permit choice of work or higher education.
- Learning is a life-long process.