Amosland Elementary School
RegistrationKindergarten Registration for the 2016-2017 School YearYour child must be 5 years old by September 30, 2016 to enter Kindergarten. Registration will take place either Tuesday, March 9, Thursday, March 10, or Friday March 11 by appointment only. Please call the school office 610-534-1900 ext. 1401 for a registration packet and an appointment time.
Please note the following requirements for registration.
- Your child must reside in the district. The parent/guardian of the child must establish proof of residency by providing one of the following documents:
- Rental lease agreement listing parent and/or guardian and all children to be registered.
- Agreement of sale with projected occupancy date.
- Tax bill (Ridley School District or Ridley Township)
- If the child and parent/guardian live with a resident of Ridley Township and are not listed on the deed, rental lease or tax bill, the parent must apply for an Affidavit of Residency by contacting the office of residency 610-534-1900 ext. 1131.
- Provide your child's birth certificate or passport and social security number.
- The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania requires proof of immunization BEFORE the child can enter school.
- Parent/guardian must provide proof of identification i.e. driver's license, employee photo ID, etc.
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by September 30th.
- First grade students must be 6 years of age by September 30th.
Kindergarten is a half-day program. AM kindergarten is from 8:40 am until 11:27 am. PM kindergarten is from 12:08 pm to 3:05 pm. Every Wednesday is a 2:15 pm dismissal.The normal school hours for grades 1st through 5th are 8:40 am until 3:05 pm. There is a 2:15 pm dismissal every Wednesday unless noted otherwise. A monthly calendar listing school events and early dismissals will be issued the beginning of every month and posted on the web.
Please Note: A child cannot be officially registered until proof of birth, residence, social security number, and immunization records have been received by the school.
Last Modified on April 6, 2016