It is the mission of
the Ridley School District to create a caring environment that gives all
students the opportunity to achieve their fullest personal and academic
potential in order to become productive and responsible citizens.
We will know our mission has been achieved
when our graduates demonstrate the life roles.
- Self-directed Learner - independently acquires
information and skills so goals can be satisfied
- Responsible Citizen - understands the rights and
responsibilities of self and others and respects community rules
- Collaborative Performer - contributes to group goals
and cooperates in social, work, and academic endeavors
- Effective Communicator - listens, speaks, reads, and
writes effectively to achieve personal, academic and workplace objectives
- Problem Solver - recognizes a problem, generates and
evaluates possible solutions